Thursday 19 May 2011

Without A Trace



















This is how I look after taking Fitline Cell Energy Set with Nutrient Transport Concept over the past 4 and a half years. 

I had an accident back in 2007 and I was being transferred to the Cleft Lip & Palate section because of my serious cuts and wound and it was too complicated for those GH doctors to handle.

As you can see, picture on the left was taking in the cab after the minor surgery. Immediately I contacted a friend of mine who has been a Fitline customer for years for help. She told me to consume Fitline Cell Energy Set regularly, preferably 3 times daily. But I didn't follow her advice; instead, I drunk 6 times per day! Well, you don't really expect a vain pot just sit there and do nothing right? (with my usual grin)

As time goes by, after 2 weeks of low self-esteem and torturing (being grounded at home), I returned to the hospital to remove the stitches, doctor was surprised and amazed by the result (wound and cuts were beautifully closed and scarless) and I didn't have to see the esthetician for further consultation.

What else could I ask for more?

Thank God! And of course, thank Fitline and my gorgeous friend who helped me thru' thin & thick!

Picture on the right is the current picture I took after consuming Fitline Cell Energy Set-Activize, in the morning. Right after few minuits, myself turn into pinkish hue from ear, forehead right to the neck and chest. This is the prominent sign every morning I experience and the energy will keep you upbeat and energetic, be it at home or at work. 

Best of all, I am already 40 years old and the hair loss problem which occurred in my mid-30s' has decreased. After all, there's only one thing that really matters to every man-Crown of Glory, I'd say!

No comments:

Post a Comment